Winter is coming and we are well aware that our mission is to make a pair of shoes that would keep your feet warm and stylish.
In terms of materials, the leather used in winter shoes is generally cowhide or horsehide for the upper and cashmere for the lining. Cashmere, known as “soft gold”, it is a natural, breathable material. It also has breathable properties and retains body heat naturally, keeping you warm in the cold winter months. They will toast your feet like marshmallows and feel as soft as candyfloss.
From 5°C to minus 40°C, you can walk the cold streets in these shoes without feeling freezing, or even having to go to the trouble of buying super thick cotton socks. It’s not like the uniform UGG style of snow boots either – our winter boots are not only made of genuine leather and fur, they also come in a wide range of designs to suit your needs.
In terms of materials, the leather used in winter shoes is generally cowhide or horsehide for the upper and cashmere for the lining. These are made from genuine leather, and you can understand when you touch the shoes, as it gives the shoe a unique grain and an ultra-soft feel.
Cashmere is a thin layer of fine fleece that grows on the outer skin of the goat, covering the roots of the goat's coarse wool, growing in the winter when it is cold to protect against the wind and cold, and shedding in the spring when it warms up, naturally adapting to the climate. Cashmere is highly prized not only for its rare production, which accounts for only 0.2% of the world's total animal fiber production but also for its excellent quality and characteristics, which are valued by the gram in trade. It is also known as "SOFT GOLD", as all textile materials available to mankind are incomparable.
Around 70% of the world's cashmere is produced in China and is the best in the world in terms of quality. Cashmere is a natural, breathable material. It is both lightweight and comfortable. It also has breathable properties and retains body heat naturally, keeping you warm in the cold winter months.
OTHER MATERIALS FOR KEEPING WARM
Sheepskin is characterized through its fleece on one facet and leather-based on the flip side.The fleece of sheepskin has good insulating properties, it is also resistant to flame and static electricity. Wool is considered by the medical profession to be hypoallergenic. Sheepskin is a natural insulator that wicks sweat away from the wearer and into the fibres. There it can trap between 30% and 36% of its own weight in moisture. Properly tanned and properly cared for leather has no odour. Even with its thin grain, sheepskin is strong and can last for decades if properly cared for.
- There are two types of wool in Australia: fine wool and semi-fine wool.
(1) Fine wool, the main variety is "merino wool". There are four categories:
① superfine wool: quality branch number 80 or more (average diameter 19.5 μ m or less), wool bush length 50~90mm;
② fine wool: quality branch number 66~70 (average diameter 20~21.5 μ m), wool bushlength 57~102mm;
③ medium-sized wool: quality branch number 64~66 (average diameter 21.5~25μm);
④ stout wool, quality
(2) Semi-fine wool, mainly "Cowley wool" and "Polwarth wool". It is a fine and uniform wool, with long and neat tufts, good curl, high strength, good elasticity, good oil sweat, good lustre and few impurities. 2004 production accounted for about 1/4 of the total world wool production.
- Tests at the Royal Melbourne Hospital and the CSIRO Centre for Textile and Fibre Technology Leather Research have confirmed the benefits of medical sheepskin in the prevention and treatment of pressure sores.
For centuries, humans across the globe have used down feathers for insulation. According to the International Down and Feather Bureau, eiderdown contributes only a small, but lucrative, portion of the world's total down production, estimated at 175,000 tonnes annually.
- Down is a reed-like down that grows on the abdomen of geese or ducks. Each down filament can be seen under a magnifying glass as a fish scale with countless tiny pores, containing a large amount of still air, which forms the down's good warmth due to the lowest coefficient of air conduction.
- Each ounce of down has approximately 2 million filaments. The better quality down has longer filaments and forms a correspondingly larger pile. Down is warm, lightweight and packable. If well cared for, it retains its loft up to three times longer than do most synthetics.
- However, when it is wet, the thermal properties of the down are virtually eliminated. Down forms clumps if exposed to dampness or moisture, and will mildew if left damp. In addition, it will absorb and retain odors. Down feathers tend to become more allergenic as they age, as they become contaminated with molds and dust mites.
A soft, synthetic fleece fabric made from polyethylene terephthalate (PET). The first type of fleece was invented in 1979 by Malden Mills.
- Fleece has some of the advantages of wool, but is much lighter.Polar fleece is used in jackets, hats, sweaters, sweatpants, cloth diapers (nappies), gym clothes, hoodies, blankets, and high-performance outdoor clothing.
- It is created through a lengthy factory process using recycled plastic bottles. The produced fleece can be used to create clothes that are very light, soft, and easy to wash. Polar fleece can stretch more easily in one direction than in others.
4. FAUX FUR
Faux fur is known as pile fabric, which is engineered to have the appearance and warmth of animal fur.It was first introduced on the market in 1929. The modern fake furs were not developed until the mid-1950s, with the introduction of acrylic polymers as replacements for alpaca hair.
- Fake fur is used for all purposes where otherwise real fur (of animal origin) would be used, but also for stuffed animals, fashion accessory and home decorations like pillows, bedding and throws. It is also sometimes used for craft projects because it can be sewn on a sewing machine. Real fur is generally thicker and requires a special machine, hand sewing or an awl to sew it.
- It is not as insulating and does not allow the skin to breathe as much as real fur.It is also less biodegradable. These synthetic materials can take a long time to break down, possibly anywhere from 500 to 1,000 years.
1.The material used for our fur lined shoes is cashmere which has a high natural curl and is arranged tightly in the spinning and weaving so that it retains warmth particularly well.
2.The soles of snow boots are mostly flat, which does not conform to human mechanics and can easily cause the centre of gravity to shift backwards, making them prone to bone and joint damage in the long term. However, our boots contain arch insoles, which will not cause you such problems.
3.Most of the UGG boots or other brands of padded shoes currently on the market are aimed at women and children, while we are mainly targeting adult men, these shoes are retro and handsome, and very warm, which can well show the charm of men in winter. Of course, many styles are also popular with female consumers, as long as they are sized appropriately.
1.At the moment we have relatively small investment in advertising and have not yet reached a scale that would allow us to be known.
2.Our manufacturing plant is located in GuangDong Province, but it is not a source of cashmere or sheepskin.Consequently, the cost of making shoes is relatively high.
TIPS ON BUYING SNOW BOOTS
It is a good idea to buy snow boots in winter. Here we would like to offer a few tips on how to buy high-quality snow boots.
1. Choose fur in one and genuine fur are better. Fur can be worn for 2 to 3 years and is very warm, and artificial fur is also warm, but it is still worse than real fur, and the quality is not as good as fur.
2. How to choose the right size.For normal wear, please buy according to the normal size. If you need to add insoles or internal height, you must buy a size larger, because winter boots has thick hair inside.
3. Put a pair of insoles inside. Many people do not like to add insoles to their snow boots or simply do not wear socks, in fact, from a hygienic point of view or comfort, it is better to add an insole. Because when snow boots are worn for a period of time, the hair underneath will be flattened. With the addition of an insole, the sole will be soft again, and the warmth will be better.
TO BE COMFORTABLE
1. Take a few steps when trying on snow boots, don't choose oversized boots, or try on a pair of thick socks before wearing them.
2. When wearing snow boots outside, it is important to put on an insole to keep your feet more securely in the snow boot shoe.
3. Genuine snow boots have a good toughness and are comfortable to wear, and do not appear to be "unheeled" due to their hard soles.
TO BE HEALTHY
1. Not suitable for long-term outdoor walking and sports, because it is difficult to find the balance point, easy to twist the ankle. Medical experts reminded that snow boots are not "outdoor sports shoes", comfortable to wear at home, but not suitable for long-distance trekking.
2. When buying, you need to be careful against cottage snow boots. Artificial fake hair or artificial leather are not a big injury, but encounter industrial waste hair or waste leather patchwork made of snow boots, easy to cause health risks.
3. Children should not wear snow boots. Children's bones are in the developmental stage, and wearing snow boots all the time will restrict their activities and wear down their joints, leading to future growth and development defects, causing "high and low feet" and so on.
4. Not suitable for wearing when driving. As the upper and sole are thicker, wearing snow boots while driving can make it difficult for drivers to find the weight and feel the accelerator and brakes, which can cause hidden dangers.
IDEAL BUSINESS ASSOCIATES
- Production Location
Our manufacture is located in Guangzhou City, Guangdong Province, China. Our shoe industry chain is adjacent to the industrial clusters, so all the materials, accessories, machinery, as well as skills of the workers can have advantages. So our cost control can be better.
- Operation and Production
Flexibility Unlike a large enterprise production company, the large company may require a larger MOQ, and many of the customer’s requirements cannot be flexibly implemented, but our company represents the unique advantage of small and medium-sized companies. If you want ODM processing, your one-time starting quantity does not want to be too big, or you just want to try the production quality and reduce the quantity for the first time, we will be happy to achieve the requirements for you until you are satisfied.
- Extensive experience
We have been engaged in cross-border e-commerce trading activities for several years, and the annual sales and turnover are very considerable, which shows that our product is attractive to the market. Especially after the development of Internet foreign trade sales channels, our order volume has been endless, and we accept retail. Most of them are looking for our ODM customers. They have expressed their design requirements. We come to produce and process. Finally, a series of processes such as logistics and transportation has now formed a complete foreign trade sales system, so there is no need to worry about working with us on some trade issues.
If you are interested in our company, please contact us!